After being ordained a Deacon in 1885 at age 23, Auguste Frank Barrow Burt was Incumbent of St. Paul's Anglican Church in Princeton, Blenheim Township, Oxford County, 1885-6 (green rectangle above). The beautiful little old brick church still exists today. The tiny town consists of little more than a crossroads, some houses and three churches and yet is the location of the Princeton and District Museum and Oxford County library. From here he moved to Alvinston, Lambton County.
1) The Princeton and District Museum web page. http://www.ocl.net/projects/princetonm/index.shtml
Back to Ontario Maps | Home