Westmoreland County Map IV


This map shows the final borders of Westmoreland County in 1897, having previously reclaimed an area below the western portion of the Petitcodiac River after the parishes of Elgin (1847) and Alma (1855) were defined in the western portion of Albert County.  [A segment from the David Rumsey Map Collection]

Back to New Brunswick Maps  |  Home

Site maintained by Norman Franke. Last modified February 2, 2008